Driving Insurance for Learners

If you need to get insurance to drive mum or dad’s car there are a number of options.

It is not always the cheapest option to be added to the owner’s insurance and in the unlikely event you do have an accident, it could harm their no claims bonus. I would advise you to look into one of the specialist insurers for learner drivers.

This is the link to National Learner Driver Insurance who provide dedicated insurance.

Here is a link to a company who offer insurance for learner drivers: Marmalade Learner insurance