Driving in Great Britain on a non-GB Licence

If you intend to drive in Great Britain on a non-GB licence then you need to check if it is legal to do so.
Click on the following link to find out if you can legally drive in GB on your licence:

Driving in Great Britain on a non-GB Licence

If it’s not valid or the time period has or is about to expire, then to continue to drive in GB you need to gain a GB driving licence.
From April 2014 you can no longer use an interpreter during either part of the GB driving test (theory or practical) so you will need a good understanding of English.

Apply for your provisional driving licence by following one of these links:

Apply for your first provisional driving licence

or order the paper form D1 Pack from this link:  Order Forms from the DVLA

Once you have your provisional licence get in touch with me to arrange lessons to get you up to the standard to pass your GB driving test. I offer a two hour assessment of your driving. This will enable us to establish how good your driving is and what areas we need to work on.

Don’t forget you need to speak good English to take both tests and my lessons.