Norwich & Norfolk Independent Driving Instructor
FOR MANUAL GEARBOX TUITION ONLY
What you can expect if you learn to drive with me:
- The freedom that being a car driver offers.
- Better career opportunities (many jobs require a full driving licence)
- Affordable lessons that get you to test standard quickly
- To learn at your pace: “You are in the driving seat”
- A calm, relaxed environment in which to learn
- A sympathetic approach for the anxious, nervous or first timers
- To have fun; a relaxed, alert driver makes a good driver
- To drive a lot. We won’t be sitting on the side of the road studying books
- Help with the theory test if needed
- To talk to me, your instructor, when you call
- A text the day before your lesson as a reminder
- Flexibility in lesson booking, no fixed regimented times on set days
- For me to turn up; on time, every time
- Flexible pick up and drop of, e.g. pickup from college, drop off at home etc.
What you WON’T get:
- A big sales pitch trying to sell you lots of short, cheap lessons.
- Lots of wasted time sitting on the side of the road not driving
- Rigid, inflexible booking system with 48 hour cancellation notice
- Shouted at
- Pressurised to take more lessons than you need
- Long calls to a call centre
Working in your local area, my emphasis is on you. I teach at your speed and it’s completely in your control.
No pressure, no flannel but a lot of fun. With me you’ll spend more time behind the wheel driving the car and I promise you’ll do that on your very first lesson.
I do my best to put you at ease and make learning to drive something you’ll look forward to. If you feel a bit apprehensive about driving then I completely get that. All it takes is enough courage to get in touch and within a few lessons you’ll feel far more relaxed about driving.